Sunday, March 25, 2007

What Was But Is No More

Do you ever look at a pole?...

Rabbits On A Pole 1072

I mean really look at a pole?...

What Is No More 1095

Get all up close and circle the pole...

What Is No More 1069

Don't be scurred...

What Is No More 1067

Just walk right up and stare...

What Is No More 1042

Because every pole is unique and has its own individual history. History of what was, but is no more.

March | Feb | Jan | Dec | Nov | Oct | Sept | Aug | July | June | May | April | March | Feb | Jan | Dec | Nov | Oct | Sept | Aug | July | June | May | April | March | Feb | Jan

3 comments:

Hedy De Vine said...

I love these photos.

Bl@ck Coffee said...

Thanks hedy. That rabbit shot is my favorite of the bunch. I wish there was more artwork like that on telephone poles.

Hedy De Vine said...

That's my favorite, too. The reason there isn't more art like that on the poles is because people take it. I'm guilty of it, but it was a picture of Run-DMC and it was sooo cool!