Friday, March 23, 2007

Thirds

This photo was taken in between the Calhoun Square parking ramp and Calhoun Square. The skyway if you will. I was seeing thirds when I took this not quarters. Even though there are four clearly defined areas. The blue window is a third of the photo. The yellow window is a third of the photo. There are two remaining boxes to the bottom. Those two together make up the remaining third of the photo. I don't know if this makes sense to anyone. This is just how my mind works. Welcome to my world...

Thirds 0291

HOME/current posts
March | Feb | Jan | Dec | Nov | Oct | Sept | Aug | July | June | May | April | March | Feb | Jan | Dec | Nov | Oct | Sept | Aug | July | June | May | April | March | Feb | Jan

1 comment:

tuckmac said...

Nope... You're not weird. That's rather how my brain works too.

Interesting photo.

- T