Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Everyday Uptown

I've been intentionally adding the human element into my photographs more and more lately. Still, it's hard for me to break from old habits. There is something interesting to me about taking photos that are void of any human life whatsoever. Especially if the area is generally heavily populated with people. Minus the car, Uptown looks like a ghost town here. At least to me it does...

Uptown 0912

HOME/current posts
March | Feb | Jan | Dec | Nov | Oct | Sept | Aug | July | June | May | April | March | Feb | Jan | Dec | Nov | Oct | Sept | Aug | July | June | May | April | March | Feb | Jan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just recently discovered your blog and wanted to tell you how much I enjoy your photographs. I love the Uptown area and you do a great job conveying the atmosphere through your photos. Thanks for sharing!

Bl@ck Coffee said...

Thank you. I see that you also recently discover Flickr! I joined a couple years ago and have learned a lot about photography as a result. It can be very addicting.