Friday, July 27, 2007

Lake Calhoun - Just Before Dark

It's been too hot and muggy outside to take photos. Last night I couldn't take it anymore and I shot these pics down by Calhoun just before sunset. This poor duck has an injured bill...

Lake Calhoun 3407

Calhoun Flight 3388

Lake Calhoun 3401

They're a little blurry but I still like them.

HOME/current posts
July | June | May | April | March | Feb | Jan | Dec | Nov | Oct | Sept | Aug | July | June | May | April | March | Feb | Jan | Dec | Nov | Oct | Sept | Aug | July | June | May | April | March | Feb | Jan

3 comments:

Missy said...

I would like a pet duck someday, you just made me want one more.

spacedlaw said...

Just saw this piece of news about the bridge collapsing and hope that you are OK.

Bl@ck Coffee said...

@spacedlaw - Thank you for your concern. I'm okay. This is a really sad day and very surreal for me because I take that bridge daily to work.

@missy - go for it!