Friday, March 21, 2008

Free Speech

If you live in Uptown, you never really know what to expect when you step out the door. That's what I love about this place.

There was a protest over the weekend and even though I missed most of the action, I was able to snap some photos and document what was left. I know what you're thinking. Another protest in Uptown? What? Really? Go on...

This protest was different though. This protest had a twist...

The General Consensus 6389

Uptown Protesters 6381

Uptown Protesters 6382

It wasn't until I crossed the street that I realized the Brave New Workshop had made some signs of their own...

Brave New Workshop 6396

Rejected Protest Sign 6397

Rejected Protest Sign 6399

Rejected Protest Sign 6398

It seems the First Amendment was in full swing that day.

5 comments:

spacedlaw said...

I love the last two...

David Jennings said...

Thanks, we try.

Missy said...

The last two are hilarious!

David Jennings said...

By the way, thank you for taking these photos and sharing in the BNW comedy

Bl@ck Coffee said...

You are welcome. Thanks for sharing comedy!