Monday, November 27, 2006

Agora Market Parking

Blue and orange. A rather rare combination of colors that I happen to like. Doesn't look good on a black background though. Come to think of it, I don't think a lot of complementary colors do. The bricks in the background provide nice balance to the sign. This parking lot is located off Lyndale right before the freeway.

Agora Market Parking 6022

HOME/current posts
Oct | Sept | Aug | July | June | May | April | March | Feb | Jan | Dec | Nov | Oct | Sept | Aug | July | June | May | April | March | Feb | Jan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought I was the only one who walked around and noticed stuff like this. Glad to have found your blog. I'll have to keep checking in.

Bl@ck Coffee said...

I assure you that you're not the only one, but we are a rare breed. You should keep checking in because I just bought a new camera and it.is.sweet. I have a lot of new photos to share.