Sunday, August 07, 2005

Pics From the Fair

I said I would be at the Art Fair this weekend with camera in hand. As I left my place on Saturday to make the 2 block walk to the fair it occurred to me that I couldn't really take many pictures. I didn't want to offend any of the Artists by taking a one second photo of something they spent hours/days/weeks/months/years on. I didn't take any shots that have any artwork in them. I need to stop starting sentences with "I". I know better than that. It took me two days to see everything. Wow, is Art expensive! Here are some photos to give you an idea of the size of the Fair.

Uptown Art Fair 2466
Above Transit Station

Uptown Art Fair 2460
It just kept going

Uptown Art Fair 2461
and going

Uptown Art Fair 2462
and going. There was a lot more towards the lake.

HOME/current posts
July | June | May | April | March | Feb | Jan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.